Monday, June 21, 2010

Restaurant.com Even cheaper!

Boy am I glad I got a phone call yesterday while I was shopping on Restaurant.com and forgot to check out.  Yesterday was 70% off, but today is 80% off!  That goes to show you, never buy anything on Restaurant.com unless its 80% of more!  This is a website that offers gift certificates to certain restaurants for a fraction of the price. Like $25 gift certificate for $10.  But with the sale its only $2.

 I like to buy $25 to my local favorite sushi restaurant for $2.  Although their are stipulations, like I have to spend $50 and they charge 20% gratuity, but paying 37$ when the bill should have been $60 is worth it!   I cant imagine going to any of the restaurants listed and not having one of the certificates with me. 

Go to the site and use the promotion word SUMMER when you are viewing your shopping cart.  This will make your $10 gift certificates $2, and your $25 ones  Good thru JUNE 24, 2010.

No comments: