Monday, June 21, 2010

$0.25 cent Aveeno body wash at Target

With all the sales on men's Old Spice and Gillette body washes, I have been feeling pretty left out.  One yummy scent of Aveeno body wash is on Price Cut for $1.25.  The other body washes are their normal price of sky high $5.99.  I went to one target, and called around to 3 more.  All mine were out, but one told me when the next truck was coming, and if I called back again then, and they were still out, she would let me get a rain check for this item. This means I go in and she will give me a little receipt so that when they do have it in stock, I get it for the price it is now!  Yipee!!!! No more stopping at every Target I pass. 

If you don’t see a Temporary Price Cut sign near it, look for the Positively Nourishing Hydrating in the Fig & Shea Butter scent, its said to be ringing up $1.25 even without signs.

Hand the Cashier:
  • $1 off 1coupon from the 6/20 Smart Source,
  • or $2 off 2 coupon from the 6/20 Smart Source.

Use both coupons to get 3 Shower gels for $0.75!

No comments: