Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My CVS Run

I went to CVS while I was out of town and got the following items for $9.23!
1 scrubbing bubbles 2.50
1 scrubbing bubbles 2.50
1 Windex 2.50
1 Windex 2.50
1 calamine CVS brand lotion $3.99
3 Brownies $ .88  (ate two already )

Buy 10$ worth of cleaning products get 5$ECB.
$16.62      my total was $10 + 3.99 + 2.64 = $16.63
-$3           First I used a $3 off when you spend $15 CVS coupon. (from previous receipt)
-$ 4          I used a $1 coupon for each cleaning item, totalling $4 worth of coupons.
- $2.25      3 coupons for brownies.  $.75 off each one from 6/27 SS, and 2 Internet printed
-$5            ECB that I had, because I am making $5 on this purchase.

$2.37 was left to pay out of pocket.  Got back $5 ECB, to replace the $5 I used to make purchase.


I also got with another transaction ..
1 Schick Hydro 3 , $8.99
1 Schick Hydro 3, $8.99
1 Schick razor purple thing, $5.99
1 Bengay massage thingy.  $5.99
 
Buy $20 worth of Schick, get $5 ECB
Buy Bengay get $2 ECB.

$29.96    Total
- $3 off when my total is $15 or more (from previous receipt)
- $4 off Schick from previous Sunday paper
- $4 off Schick from previous Sunday paper
- $2 off Schick from previous Sunday paper
-$3 off Bengay from previous Sunday paper
------------------------------------------------
$13.96, but I am going to get back $7 ECB, so I will use $7 of ECB,
-$7 ECB (previously earned)
-----------------------------------------------
$6.96 out of pocket. 



Then I had a friend call me and ask me if I knew of any sales on stay free or always.  Of course I did!  So I ran to CVS to get her some. 

I bought.......
2 stay free pads $6.79 (already on Buy one get one, so only rung up once)
2 stay free pads $3.89 (already on Buy one get one, so only rung up once)
4 packs of M & M s $.89
(already on Buy one get one, so only rung up 2 out of 4(one missing from pic, already ate)
1 Nivea Cherry Lip balm $1.49 ON CLEARANCE!!!
1 Gillette Shampoo $1.24 ON CLEARANCE!!!
------------------------------------------
$15.19 total (without pads or M&M on sale would have been $27.65!!) 

Handed over
-$ 3 off $15 from the CVS coupon center!
-BOGO Stay free pads manuf. coupon  up to $4.49
(You can use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale, and that makes both items free!  Isn't that crazy and purely fantastic at the same time!)
-BOGO Stay free pads manuf. coupon $3.89
-2BOGO M&M coupons (makes the 2 I was going to pay for free!)
-$1 off Nivea lip care (was carrying this coupon around waiting for an awesome deal like this one)
-$1 off Gillette hair care (had floating around in the bottom of my purse!! Lucky me)
-------------------------------------------------------------
$.03 was my total out of pocket!!

Then I called everyone I thought would listen to tell them about how awesome this deal was.  My receipt says I saved $32.87!  Would have paid that last week for all this stuff without the sale and without coupons!

No comments: