Monday, June 21, 2010

After weeks of printing Internet coupons from all my home computers, all my friends home computers, and at work; asking everyone I know for their Sunday paper inserts; creating little baggies from my friends with coupons that pertain to them, and directions on how to use them; many emails to friends and families with links to the latest deal; I have decided its WAY beyond time I start my own blog.
I love shopping, and I love saving money. When you put these two together, the possibilities are really endless!
Anyone can clip a coupon and use it when the check out at the grocery store. But using a coupon in conjunction with an item that is on sale can make an item almost (and sometimes TOTALLY!) FREE! I just love when my cashier says, "But wait, this makes the item free?!" Well duh! Why else would I have come up here for this body lotion when I should be at home cramming for my next test?
Read this blog frequently to stay in the know and watch out for deals that you can really take advantage of!

No comments: